Thursday, December 16, 2010

[Fan Account] 101215 SM the Ballad Fansign @ Busan.

I need to type this quickly before I forget everything!!! Didn’t manage to get my CD signed coz I wasn’t one of the first 200 purchasers (fuck you Hottracks and your official registration shit) but I went for the fansign anyway. Oh, along with 500+ other screaming fangirls of course.

I was there early so I watched them set up the booth and all. There were only 3 chairs so we knew that Jay wasn’t coming ): I am disappoint. The boys were late; fansign was slated to start at 5pm but it was delayed to 5.30pm. AND THEY CAME EVEN LATER. HOWEVER, ALL IS FORGIVEN, BECAUSE………………

They came in very suddenly from the entrance of the parking lot. My mind went blank. THE THREE OF THEM WERE FUCKING F L A W L E S S. I have no other words to describe them. Now, I’ve been to a few of SM’s performances already but seeing them this close was amazing. AMAZING.

Like I mentioned on Twitter, Jonghyun is incredibly, breathtakingly beautiful up close. He has really good skin and he’s just… really, really handsome. Kyuhyun was wearing his glasses and looked so adorkable in his turtleneck shirt and slightly fluffy hair. And Jino… ohmygod… Jino deserves his own paragraph(s)!

CHO JINHO… IS THE MOST ADORABLE KID I’VE EVER SEEN. I’m sorry Taemin bb but you lose out to him. His skin is as flawless (this word again zzz) as Jonghyun’s and he’s, well, shorter. I wasn’t really paying attention to their heights but a lot of people were asking, so… I’d say he’s probably about 165cm or slightly above that without his boots, lol. Anyway, about the boy…

This boy, Jino, is cute in every single way. When he smiles, it’s like… it’s like seeing Onew’s smile. And Jino smiled at every single girl (all 200 of them including one slightly embarrassed ahjumma) brightly and nodded his head when they talked to him. When he was done signing, he always said “감사합니다” before they left.

And the crowd LOVED him. I honestly wasn’t joking when I said everyone was calling/screaming/shouting “지노야!” every minute. Lol I’m sorry Kyuhyun and Jonghyun, but everyone loves the new maknae in SM Town. A lot of them were carrying signs for Jino and the girls around me kept on saying how cute the boy was and were just swooning, basically.

Before the fansign started, Jino was supposed to be the first person to sign, followed by Kyu and Jjong. But they made Jjong and Jino change places, so Jino was last (and nearest to my side muahahaha). Whenever the fangirls screamed his name, he didn’t seem to know what to do and just smiled sheepishly and looked down or away while waiting to sign for the next person. There was a moment when he smiled and waved at us, after which everyone just screamed and did a collective “귀엽다!” moan. Imagine a few hundred schoolgirls doing that. It was hilarious.

Can’t remember what else happened, other than Jonghyun looking slightly bored, Kyuhyun getting a box of Dunkin Donuts, someone giving them a plastic bag full of… apples… Kyuhyun being dorky and grinning at everyone who came his way, and of course, the adorable Jino stealing everyone’s hearts. I really don’t know how else to describe Jino, he’s just very cute. Before they left, he bowed slightly to us and waved and said “감사합니다!” and everyone screamed. HE’S JUST CUTE OKAY. LIKE. JUST, UNGHHHGGGGGGG, I WANNA PUT HIM IN MY POCKET KIND OF CUTE.

Anyway, SHINee’s manager was there to supervise the trio. The tall grumpy-looking one. Manager oppa why did you dye your hair blonde? It’s just…. no………. yeah. He was always standing behind Jino (and thus blocking my view with his ass) and supervising the new kid lol. I think they were really late for their next schedule or sumth coz he kept on looking at his watch and then they left quickly after the fansign was over.

Although I didn’t get my cd signed, I’m glad I went for the fansign anyway. This group is amazing though I could do with more Jay = And I hope SM promotes Jino well coz that kid is really talented.

Also, I’m going to miss Busan. Can’t believe it’s time to leave already ):

Source: HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...