Sunday, October 24, 2010

[Fan Account] 101023 SG KPOP Night Concert #1

Today would be considered the best day of my life.
and it is not just the fact that i got to watch them perform live again in singapore, but the very fact that i got to see ONTAEKEY CLOSEUP.
by closeup, i mean 2CM! they were merely just 2cm away from me. 2CM. do y’all know how freaking close it is? kekeke~
i swear i was spazzing really hard inside my heart but i had to keep cool cause i didnt want to lose my elegance(LOL!) infront of the boys.
Me and my 3 other friends were just waiting outside expo, talking crap, waiting for time to pass when suddenly everyone on the other side just screamed super loudly.
turns out SHINee is leaving expo after the rehearsal to ~somewhere~
i am so glad that my friend drove, so in the end, we chase after SHINee’s van.
WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO THEM. like side by side at some moments.
(you do not want to know how scary it is seeing all the other vans/cars chasing after SHINee, they drove super recklessly!!)
so i quickly wrote down on the whiteboard my friend prepared, “KEY GET A TWITTER!” LOL. im sure it is all you guy’s wish right? XD
but unfortunately, they did not roll down the car windows so.. my writing was pointless.
so we continued tailing them till they reach that ~somewhere~. which is the hotel they are staying at.
WE COULDNT WASTE ANY CHANCE TO SEE THE BOYS UPFRONT SO WE ALL RAN DOWN THE CAR AND STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS THE HOTEL ENTRANCE. (there were ALOT of ppl there!)
i tried my very best to squeeze into the crowd towards the front and yes, I MANAGED TO GET INTO THAT VERY SMALL HOLE. ;P
but you know what?
THAT VERY SMALL HOLE ALLOWED ME TO SEE ONTAEKEY AT SUCH NEAR PROXIMITY.
okay, maybe i shall thank the guy beside me, cause he was going “key key key… gift!!”
key heard it so he walked closer to my side and took the gift!!! AWWW. (tell me why didnt i bring my gift out!!! argh!!) (anw he was very happy when he saw the gift!! lol!!!)
anyway, key was wearing the cartoon shirt and his shades and the fedora!! ^^ he is super cute! i couldnt even find a pimple on his face. so fair and so flawless! damn this guy!! XD
he was smiling the whole time and seiously, seeing him less than 2cm away was unbelievable. i was in heaven for about 5 seconds!! LOL.
anyway, i saw taemin walking beside key. LIKE A BOSS. LOL. he didnt smile or anything, just kept on walking! his side profile is #@%#%#$@# riduculousy handsome! and his hair. omg!!!

i dont know why i didnt see Minho when he is the tallest in the group! hahaha!! surry minho fans~
last was onew. this girl infront of me was trying to grab onto him!! (omg gurl u do not!!!!) so naturally, onew is always the one dodging away from the fangirls! in the end, i could only see his hair + backview, even so, HE IS PERFECT.

okay sorry this is long but I really had to share. Awesome experience!


Credit: JACHOHJAC @ soompi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...