Saturday, May 14, 2011

[Fan Account] 110513 SHINee @ Japan Haneda Airport.

So as noona took an off day from work, I went to the airport~

When I reached the airport then I realize that there’s a lot of people ,but everyone is well behaved, and line up in 2 proper rows, chatted with the fans around me , today there’s a lot of security too, but what’s good today is that we can just take picture , what a pity a that noona
didn’t come prepared, used my handphone to snap some but it’s still not clear.

Fan at the airport today are mainly waiting for SHINee & Beast.
SHINee member came out as of , Jonghyun , Taemin , Key , Onew then Minho
the 5 members are all feeling good, everyone is smiling , Jonghyun was walking quite infront alone, and then he started to be cool, but after a while he still smirk and smile.
Noona didn’t see Taemin clear, That Key grown up!! Key’s grown up his is skin is so fair so fair, he wore leopard print jacket, and inside is a very sexy low cut shirt? And his smile is especially charming , and wave to everyone ~ Onew too his smile are so charming ~ Minho wore a sun glasses , same thing I can’t see clearly on his expression. Due to I have to continue to go back and work, after noona fetch them I went back to work.

**English translation is not 100% right please forgive me if there’s any wrong word :)!

Source: Shineebaidubar
Fan Account By: 由美さん
Chinese Translation By: 小饭
English Translation By: Forever_SHINee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...