Monday, June 27, 2011

[News] Taemin’s Growth Blast Hot Topic.

SHINee Taemin’s growth blast is now a hot topic.

On 26 June, KBS2 ‘Chulbal Dream Team Season 2′ aired the second round of “With Asian Stars”, a project to support the 2011 Daegu IAAF World Championships.

The Dream Team’s first player for the iron man pentathlon was SHINee Taemin. Taemin attracted attention for his more mature manly appearance in a shorter hair style and well-defined features. Taemin said it is his first time playing the pentathlon, but surprised everyone by calmly completing it in 1 minute 11.17 seconds, the fastest.

Taemin said, “I thought I should win as I was representing our team, so I did my best.” SHINee Minho also admitted Taemin’s competence.

Netizens’ responses to Taemin’s growth blast were: “He’s become a man. My heart is beating fast,” “He’s even good at sports. Is there anything he can’t do well? “Noona’s heart is fluttering, Taemin-ah.”

Source: http://www.reviewstar.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=266586
Credit: Jujugal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...