Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[UFO Reply] 110718 - 110720 Minho’s UFO Replies. (Eng Trans)

11/07/18

[Fan] SHINeeWorld belongs to whom?!?!?!
[Minho] Mine ^^

[Fan] Please let me go to Taemin’s birthday party ㅜㅜ I fail every time, so sad ㅜㅜ
[Minho] It’s such a pity ㅠ You can definitely meet (him)

[Fan] It is also my birthday today! Please wish me a happy birthday ㅜ.ㅜ
[Minho] Wa! The same birthday as our magnae! Happy birthday ^^

11/07/19

[Fan] Have u had lunch? ⊙ ▽ ⊙ A hot weather like today is a great time to eat noodles
[Minho] Want to eat noodles ㅎㅎㅎ It must be delicious

11/07/20

[Fan] Busy lately? Have you watched Harry Potter?
[Minho] Not yet… Want to watch!

[Fan] Minho oppa~ Have you seen Vega Racer Mobile - Minho version?
[Minho] There is??? No ㅎ So curious

[Fan] Oppa, your UFO replies is like my source of strength. I’m now broken ㅠ__ㅠ
[Minho] Here come the UFO replies to fill your strength ^^ Overcome it~~

[Minho] So that’s for today. Dream of happiness ^^ Goodnight ㅎ

Translated By: Vivz + [N]hi_[R]ie @ SHINee Soompi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...