Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Interview] 110925 SHINee Interview on Japanese Monthly TV Guide Magazine. (Eng Trans)

Q: One good memory you have with the members?

Onew: Traveling the world and getting to try a lot of different food dishes.
Taemin: When I find out about their secrets.
Key: Getting to travel to different countries!
Jonghyun: Performing infront of alot of people with them!
Minho: When I’m spending time with them~

Q: If the world is ending, what’s the last food you’d like to eat?

Onew: Fried chicken! I want both Japan’s and Korea’s!
Taemin: if there’s time to eat, I’d rather spend that time with my friends!
Key: A hamburger meal! I want to not think about anything and just eat.
Jonghyun: An apple.
Minho: Mom’s cooking.

Q: Any mischievous incidents recently?

Onew: I used to take care of chicks. I would pretend to feed them but not let them eat the feed.
Taemin: I’m really forgetful. Once, hyungs hid my cellphone! I spent such a long time trying to find it.
Key: On my birthday, the members pretended to quarrel. I was really upset and cried!
Jonghyun: Key brought some ramen from Korea when we went to Japan. I ate it when he went shopping. Sorry~
Minho: Once, I stuck my foot at the back of the seat in the car. It was really satisfying hearing Key shout “I can’t push it down!”

Q: Something you’ve heard that has made a big impression?

Onew: I’m photogenic.
Taemin: When I’m onstage, ah~ The fans’ cheers.
Key: That I’m a very optimistic person.
Jonghyun: Thank you.
Minho: Good-looking.

Q: Something small that has made you feel happy recently?

Onew: Getting to eat yummy food!
Taemin: A good dream! The details are secret.
Key: Good food.
Jonghyun: Watching alot of good TV shows.
Minho: Sleeping in until the skies are dark.

Q: What is one thing that you’d like to do forever?

Onew: Lead a happy life with my family.
Taemin: Diving? I really like dolphins, so I’d like to be in the water.
Key: Work. I’m a workaholic (laughs).
Jonghyun: SHINee of course!
Minho: Try new and different food dishes.

Source: Japanese Monthly TV Guide Magazine
Translation By: ohatoms

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...