Monday, November 7, 2011

[News] Top 5 male idols by Korea Gay’s Population

1. Jonghyun (SHINee)
Jonghyun is really like a puppy. When his eyes shine brightly, he really gives off the impression of a puppy. Plus his bodyline is really good. It’s difficult for men to attain that kind of body (laughs). I’ve seen him via a show before, he really is very sexy. He really is someone with alot of charms. He makes people feel like they really want to caress him. If he was a girl, he would probably have already made a few men cry!

2. Daesung
His waist is as small as G-dragon-shi’s. I feel that I could wrap my body around him (laughs). I always see Daesung-goon being hugged on variety shows, and those people can wrap their bodies around him. Also, if we were to say that Taeyang-goon’s smiling eyes has charisma, Daesung-goon’s smiling eyes…how should we describe it? (laughs). He has really nice colored lips, and even his voice is mesmerizing though it’s a bit hoarse, but he’s still the vocalist. He looks like a fox…really like a fox…(laughs).
3. G-Dragon
It’s really hard to believe he’s a man. His body is small..and even though people say he’s a very independent person, but to me it’s just his way of pretending to be cute (laughs). I want to hug him…I feel that he would be cute even when he’s angry.”

4. Junsu (JYJ)

5. Jinwoon (2AM)

Source:  海天月夜@weibo
Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com 
Credit: Dkpopnews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...