Friday, January 13, 2012
[News] 120112 2AM and SHINee in today’s Oricon Rankings.
With no new releases in the charts last week, there was no article on the Oricon charts but we’re back this week with various releases in the rankings.
The daily single chart of today included 2AM’s debut single “Never Let You Go ~Even if I Die~” which made it to a 3rd spot with 11,219 copies sold on its first day.
Though no new releases for today’s album chart, and no new releases in the weekly charts, KARA keeps on getting top spots with their previously released full length album “Super Girl”. They sold another 30,592 copies last week, closely followed by Girls’ Generation who sold another 28,361 copies of their first album of the same name. Despite both albums having been released months ago, their popularity gets them a nearly fixed spot in the charts each week.
SHINee’s DVD for “The 1st Concert in Japan ‘SHINee World’” snatched away the 2nd place on the music DVD charts.
Next week will see the release of Se7en’s new mini album, After School’s new single and The Boss’s first full length Japanese album.
Daily Single Chart
03. 2AM - Never Let You Go ~Even if I Die~ (01/11)
Weekly Single Chart
43. KARA - Winter Magic (10/19)
46. Super Junior - Mr. Simple (12/07)
Daily Album Chart
05. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)
07. Girls’ Generation - Girls’ Generation (06/01)
27. Big Bang - THE BEST OF BIGBANG (12/14)
Weekly Album Chart
03. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)
04. Girls’ Generation - Girls’ Generation (06/01)
23. Girls’ Generation - The Boys (10/21) Korean Release
26. TVXQ - Tone (09/28)
34. Big Bang - THE BEST OF BIGBANG (12/14)
46. SHINee - THE FIRST (12/07)
Source: Singles (daily & weekly), Albums (daily & weekly), Music DVD
Posted By JjongFacts at 12:47:00 AM