Sunday, May 6, 2012

[News] Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Jonghyun compliment IU’s new song ‘Peach’.


Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and SHINee’s Jonghyun expressed their praises for IU’s latest release “Peach”!

On May 4th, Jonghyun tweeted, “IU furry Peach song is really good so good so good. When the recorder solo part came out, I felt like I returned to the time when I was a kid waiting for Children’s Day and when the xylophone music resounded, I got the feeling of skipping stones.. If we had an ensemble during music classes in elementary school, it would be the best!!”

Leeteuk also tweeted, “Couldn’t fall asleep, so I was tossing and turning and the sun came up~ But other than that, I heard a good song and wondered, ‘What’s this?’ and searched on a music site.. so it’s Miss IU’s new song..^^ Peach.. A refreshing song~”

And with Leeteuk’s referral, Eunhyuk listened to the song and did not hold back his praises saying, “Peach is good, so good kyaa kyaa ㅌㅇhyung (Lee Teuk hyung?) told me to listen to it, so I checked it out, but wow.”

He also added, “Come to Sukira Come Come Come kekekekeke Peach is awesome ♥”, inviting IU to Super Junior’s radio program.

IU pre-released her own self-composed song “Peach” off of her upcoming album “Spring at the Age of Twenty”.. Soon after its release, the song rose atop of various Korean music sites, proving the incredible popularity of the nation’s little sister.

Credit: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...