Friday, May 11, 2012

[UFO Replies] 120508 Jonghyun’s UFO Replies (Eng Trans)


Fan (to Onew Jonghyun Key Minho Taemin) : I want to become a coconut ….ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Jonghyun: It’s time to sleep ah GoodNight ~~

Fan: I love you Kim Jonghyun Why are you so good looking ah so troubled ah
Jonghyun: continue to be troubled ba~~

Fan: Oppa if you don’t reply me, will you regret right? ㅋ
Jonghyun: why why?

Fan: This is my reaction after receiving Oppa’s reply ~ (P.S: Fan attached an image)
Jonghyun: So cute ~

Fan: I am listening to MAMA in school!! Yesterday was RDD! SHERLOCK!! This is how our school is
Jonghyun: MAMAMAMAMA, MAMAMA Please help me! MAMAMAMAMA

Fan: I am learning Japanese because of Oppa, do you believe me?
Jonghyun: really?

Fan: When you have the next event, if I was selected to go for the fansign, I will wear fashionably to meet Oppa. Must remember me
Jonghyun: ok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: Hoping for contact ㅋㅋ
Jonghyun: I will contact ㅋ

Fan: I hope to be a writer in the future, if I were to release a book of my own, you must buy, ok! ㅋ
Jonghyun: ㅋㅋ Alright ^^

Fan: Please send an reply to me. Compared to Won Bin, is Kim Jonghyun… Compared to Won Bin, I more Oppa more! Why like that!?
Jonghyun: Hou Hou~

 Fan: SHINee is theory!!!
Jonghyun: #Y%& (P.S: Anyhow typing words again)

Fan: Oppa ㅠㅠ I caught a cold Please let me become well again reply me, ♡ne?
Jonghyun: Recover soon^ Don’t be sick already.

Fan: Oppa looks like hey ya~ I also want to hey~~ with you.
Jonghyun: hu~ ㅋ

Korean - Chinese Translations: yinyuetaishinee
Chinese - English Translations: _almightyblings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...