Friday, August 23, 2013

[Fan Account] 220813 SHINee - ‘The Misconceptions Of Us’ 1st Fansign @ Yeongdeungpo Times Square.

#1 - Ahaha Taemin jumped on the stage at the beginning and Onew and Key were like ‘get down’ and Taemin was like ‘nao we have to intro ourself’

#2 - Then the manager was like: nao Taemin, get down and Taemin jumped down and gave the staff a heart attack cause he was so reckless bout it

#3 - JongHo were chatting and Key was alone on the end so he started singing to himself. My gut instinct was that it was Bonnie and Clyde~!

#4 - Told Onew I’ve been watching his sitcom. He smiled and asked if I could understand. I said yes and he grinned and looked deep into my eyes..

#5 - …Onew: you seem to speak Korean really well :☆twinkle twinkle☆:: Min: (cant breath)

#6 - Asked Taemin if his hand hurt yet and he looked up at me and my soul trembled. His eyes were more red than white. Taemin still has the most beautiful smile even when he needs a caffein drip.

#7 - I..lied to Jonghyun. I told him he was the most popular amongst foreign fans and he was like: Really ☆.☆ He got really excited…sorry Jjong

#8 - And Minho…sweet, precious Minho. He’s easily the most sincere. I gave him my album and he was like: O.O Min~♥ (no..im not named after you)

#9 - And then I blabbed my life story and told Minho his drama was the first I ever watched without subs. Minho: really? Wow thank you so much ♥♥

#10 - Then he said thank you for coming and come again…then repeated in English: See u laterrrrr. It was…simultaneously sweet and sleazy o.O

#11 - Last but not least. Kim Kibum. I…fucked up. I was Koreaning so hard at the others that I started Koreaning at Key.

#12 - I gave him a book about Grilled Cheese and cheese recipes and was like: ha..he.gaaaaah YOU LIKE CHEESE! Key:… yeeeeah o.O Min: AND ENGLISH

#13 - Key:Yes…I like English… Min: so here’s a book…about cheese…and english…and then he smiled at me and heaven shined out of his eyes.

#14 - He said thank you so sincerely, with such a beautiful American-Korean accent even though I gave him a book about cheese and a pin with a cat

#15 - Jonghyun bumped into Key when they were stepping down. He ran his hand down Keys arm and groped for his hand, but Key just stepped away aha.

Credit: locketmin0923

#1 - they cancelled the greeting bc shinee arrived late, but when they entered taemin got on the stage and the others were all “wat r u doin” LOL

#2 - taemin was like..wat…and then tried to play it off by laughing at himself and waving at everyone LMAO DAMN CUTE

#3 - you all saw the lollipop…..but did you know that it was from a little boy!? a little first/second grade boy gave them lollipops! sooo cute ; jonghyun was molesting that lollipop tbh he was rubbing it on his lips and stuff gdi jonghyun ur so unnECESSARY JAHSJSKSKDKJA

#4 - someone gave minho a fake light-up stethoscope and he turned and used it on jonghyuns chest omfG *fans self*

#5 - my name was written on the nametag in both english and korean, and only 2 members wrote it in english. wanna guess who? XDD good guesses! minho and key wrote my name in english without being prompted ^^ good man, minho

#6 - i didnt know what to say to onew so i was like “your hat is cool” and he was like “..huh?” “hat. your hat. it’s cool.” “o…thanks!” LOL i told onew to eat a lot and always be happy :) it was rly awkward but he thanked me nicely

#7 - i went up to taemin like “YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR” and he laughed ; i asked taemin “what is your favorite hair color?” and he froze and then went “i just…like them all :-)” WHAT A CHEAP ANSWER LEE TAEMIN

#8 - i told jonghyun he did well writing the lyrics and he was like “what?” and i was like “lyrics..” and he was like “oh, thanks :)”

#9 - i asked jonghyun to draw me a puppy…and he looked up at me smiling WITH HIS DAMN PUPPY EYES and goes “..a puppy?” and im just “……yes” JONGHYUN…DREW ME A PUPPY

#10 - jonghyun is a terrible artist; jonghyun drew a circle…then another circle…then another circle..and just kinda snorted and finished it and was like “lol sorry” LMFAO

Credit: kimkeyy

#1
Fan: I’m getting married
Jonghyun: Ah~ Really? You’re getting married to a good man right?
Fan: Yes, Of Course
Jonghyun: That’s good.

Fan: I’m getting married
Key: Really?
Fan: Come to my wedding and eat, only to eat
Key: HAHAHA
Fan: I will still continue to support all of you
Key: Of course you must~ the next time, bring your children with you too

#2 - (It’s really noisy at the fansign venue, a fan shouted)
Fan: If it is not Onew, I will definitely not get into a relationship or get married
Onew(started laughing while signing):  What if you are not able to make it in your whole life?
Fan: I was worrying about this…
Onew: Fighting~

#3 -
Fan: Can I become a Lady Ghost, paying you rent and stay with you? Onew: You’re not at the age to be a ghost yet

#4 -
Fan actually wanted to tell Onew that he is her mother’s son-in-law! But because she was too nervous, she said it as ‘Onew is her son-in-law’; Onew: en? (nod nod) aiiyo~Mother-in-Law ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#5 -
Fan: Kimbum~will you be so damn SEXY in the musical? Key(BIG LAUGH): BUT~I don’t know~maybe?? How~ seriously’ㅂ’

#6 -
Fan: Minho ah ~ Is diving scary?
Minho: Scary… very scary.

Source: 小智MAX
English Translations: ForeverShiningSHINee

#1 - I asked Onew, SHINee will come to Taiwan again on the 30th, is there anything that he’s looking forward to? Onew replied; he wanted to go there quickly TTTTTT and he gave a warm smile TTTTT

#2 - Fan gave Taemin a box of Pineapple cake hoping that he eats it well; He took a look at the box and gave a wide smile. Fan also told Taemin, recently there’s alot of schedules, and show recordings, it has been really hard on them; Taemin just gave a bitter smile T-T

#3 - Fan asked the same question for Onew & Minho (regarding 30th heading to Taiwan); Minho replied saying he is also looking forward to meet everyone, he miss everyone. Fan also told Minho to take care, be careful not to get hurt when he’s recording MBC Splash! Show, he thanked her. After signing, he continued to say THANKS in chinese.

Source: 不離不棄金兄弟
English Translations: ForeverShiningSHINee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...