Monday, August 12, 2013

[News] Na Eun finds out that Taemin lied about never having dated before.

A Pink's Na Eun was in for both a good and bad surprise as she was surprised with EXO's special event orchestrated by Taemin. SHINee's Taemin's also confessed that he had dated before, contrary to his previous statement.

On the latest episode of 'We Got Married', A Pink monitored the Na Eun-Taemin couple footage backstage when the members came upon Taemin's confession that he has dated before. Na Eun didn't look too happy and shared, "I knew it."

During their interviews, Na Eun shared, "I knew it. He lied. He's a liar. He didn't even do anything for me on 22 Day. I will have to meet him and find out the truth." Meanwhile, Taemin, who threw a surprise event for Na Eun with EXO, shared, "Next time we meet, I think Na Eun will be really happy to see me", unaware of the potential wrath of Na Eun he might be greeted with instead.

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...