Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[News] '2013 MelOn Music Awards' reveal their Top 10 K-Pop artists of the year.

The top ten artists of the year 2013 have been revealed by the '2013 MelOn Music Awards.'

Loen Entertainment, the parent company of MelOn is hosting this award ceremony and received over 1,740,000 online votes in the first round that counted as 20% of the final score.  The other 80% consisted of the artists' scores based on their music sales.

In the end, these artists were chosen as the Top 10 of 2013: EXO, Davichi, Dynamic Duo, Busker Busker, B2ST, SHINee, SISTAR, IU, Ailee, and G-Dragon.

EXO received the most votes with 24% (417,952), B2ST was second with 20% (353,692), and SHINee was third with 12% (204,708).

These members in the top 10 will be put in a second round of votes that will take place until November 13th to choose the winners of the top three awards: Best Artist, Best Album, and Best Song. The winners will be announced on November 14th at the fifth annual award ceremony which will take place at Seoul's Olympic Gymnastics Arena.
Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...