Thursday, November 14, 2013

[News] Taemin talks about giving a house and car to his parents as gifts.

On November 12, KBS 2TV aired the ‘1 vs. 100' episode featuring SHINee's Taemin, who talked about giving presents to his parents.

SEE ALSO: Taemin states he does not intend on having a public relationship for now
He explained, “I debuted in my third year of middle school, but I am already in my 20s. As it’s been five years or so since my debut, I think I have now become a sunbae.”

He was asked what changed the most after his debut.  He replied, “I think the biggest change was becoming able to help out my parents.  I bought them a house in Cheongdam-dong and I was able to buy my mom bags.  Once I bought them a car; they stood on the veranda and kept looking at the car.  At that time, it felt really great and worthwhile.”

Undoubtedly, Taemin’s parents could not ask for a better son, who will surely continue helping them out with thoughtful presents in the future.

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...