Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[News] Interview 2010.


Q: Who has the best body in SHINee?

Onew: Minho and Jonghyun.
Jonghyun: Four of us worked out.
Onew: But only 2 of us saw results (bitterly)
Key: Well I just wanted to lose weight and not build muscle, so I would go bike riding at the han river.
Onew: I just wanted to build up my stamina for the musical…
Minho: I do it just because it’s fun… hahaha!
Onew: Mm.. my results are so non-existant you’d probably ask if I did work out at all… how embarrassing.
Jonghyun: All our methods were different. key would run on the treadmill a lot, and I like lifting heavy things and weight training, and unlike key I hate aerobic exercise.
Onew: Now that I think about it I’ve done both… then why… am I like this… ^^I guess because of the musical i couldn’t do it continuously since my schedule is so varied.

Q: During a performance you see the soulmate you’ve been waiting for in the audience, what do you do?

Jonghyun: To tell you the truth we don’t see anything. We can’t see fans’ individual faces, and the audience is usually far away.
Key: Even if we did we can’t really do anything.
Onew: Everyone would be looking… I wouldn’t be able to go to them. I’d just sadly walk away.
Jonghyun: I guess we’d just be sad and that’d be it ?? but what if she’s not interested… what if she’s not even our fan… (starts to act it out, everyone laughs) even though we can’t see everyone’s faces, we notice interesting placards and huge cameras
(if you say those daepo camera lenses catch your eyeIi think more will show up)
Key: Sometimes I feel like fans are competing by the length of their len

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...