Friday, October 1, 2010

[News] WheeSung mention Jonghyun in one of his interview.

It’s just the title song, not personal experience. Insomnia·depression… Now I can laugh. The one who turned me good-natured is SHINee Kim Jonghyun.

Wheesung boasted that he achieved the greatest desired result during album promotions in transforming ‘unpleasant’ to ‘pleasant.’ He named idol group SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun as being the most help in that transformation.

“These days I’m greeted and welcomed warmly wherever I go. This is all thanks to Jonghyunie. Because I gave Jonghyunie pointer lessons when his throat hurt and I participated in SHINee’s album as a lyricist for 2 songs, their fans even support me.”


* This is only the Jonghyun-related portions of the article

Source: dongA
Original article: http://news.donga.com/3//20100928/31437042/1
English translation: live laugh love @ soompi
Credit: ForeverShiningSHINee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...