Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Picture] SHINee and Their Dogs "Roo", “Eve” and “Coco”.

SHINee’s Lee Tae Min named his cute toy poodle “Eve” to commemorate their first meet on Christmas Eve of 2006. Lee Tae Min expressed his love for Eve by stating, “Every day when I open my eyes in the morning and close my eyes at night, you are always next to me. That’s the happiest time of the day. Let’s always be together for the start and end of everything for a long time! I’ll love you more.” Kim Ki Bum named his Yorkshire Terrier “Coco” because the first thing that popped into his mind when he saw brown “Coco” was a chocolate cookie. He commented, “My lovely treasure Coco, I truly want to live forever with you. I’ll never be apart from you!”. Lastly, SHINee's Jonghyun named his dog "Roo"!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...