Friday, April 29, 2011

[Fan Account] SHINee’s Replay PV Filming #2

This’s actually a Onew bias fan account haha~

- Dubu kept singing Japanese version of ‘Replay’ out loud. I was almost buckled at the knee listening to him singing..ㅋㅋ

- The mv director made a slip of the tongue, “Hello~” to SHINee. (it must be a funny situation.) Dubu was teasing him a lot for that, “Ai~~~~ Hello~~~~~”ㅋㅋ

- When DUBU entered the MV studio, he bowed to everyone, every single person. He even bowed again to everyone after having some break. So, it means he bowed to me right in my face. ㅎㅎㅎ

- You know his famous hand moves (spreading all fingers like a frog, moving like a (baby) gang. lol), right? He did that a lot while filming as expected. ㅋㅋ

- The director told a coordinator Dubu’s hair was too spiked up and side hair was sunken. She fixed his hair too much with a spray. So, his hair looked a bit unnatural, but it was sort of okay on screen. When I got in the studio, his hair was just too perfect like one of gorgeous RDD styles….. Anyway, his hair got fixed and Dubu started to film again. Holy! By the way, his black hair is just too damn gorgeous. I couldn’t help myself making animal sound unintended after looking at him…

- All members danced too much, enough to lose weight. So, Dubu, Jjong and Key had a nap in the dressing room. Dubu woke up and came out from the room with himself staggering. I was almost shouting out… how can he be like that…. ah…. I felt like hand-rubbing him… And, he washed his hair with his jacke taken off. Seriously….. He just looked like a high-school boy with his black hair all down… His shoulder was super awesome. Why does he look exactly like the time he debuted with ‘Replay’ in Korea…T.T

- Dubu used his laptop, putting on his lap, his legs crossed, his shoulder relaxed. Anyway, his legs were so thin ( I felt like hugging him. Dubuya, don’t sit crouched when using laptop. Not good for your waist and neck…

- Later, I saw a dancer using dubu’s laptop. Dubu rested his head on the dancer’s shoulder, one of his legs put under his thighs, the other leg placed on the floor shaking, looking just like AEGI. ㅋㅋㅋ Dubu seems he shake his legs a lot ㅋㅋㅋ It must be his habit. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- After, he sat with his legs spread-ed like the one we saw one of ‘Idol Sports Competition’ pictures, like a freeman (hippie?) I was going crazy, not to mention I was almost forgetting I came here to work…ㅎㅎ

- A coordinator dropped the cap of water bottle. Dubu picked it up like an arrow and gave it to her…ㅎㅎ

- His black hair is just tooooooooo fabulous…

- I wanted to talk to him when he was alone but there was Choi Jin standing beside…

- Dubu was playing a game taught by Yoona. “Do I have to do it with my left hand? Is it okay doing it my left haaaaand?” (baby talking). Yoona and Dubu talked down to each other but didn’t seem close. ㅋㅋ I don’t know. ㅋㅋ

- “On-Actor-nim, ‘ALSO your back is awesome.” The director said Dubu answered “‘ONLY my back is awesome.” Dubu obsessed with his back. ㅋㅋ Anyway, it was OnewSangtae (word-gag) ㅋㅋ

- Dubu, Key and other members tried to laugh in a funny way. That was 3 times funnier than ‘Hello Baby’ laughing stuff we have seen. Dubu laughed like the devil “WoomHahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” then, after, “I feel totally drained after laughing like this.” Taem lol-ed a lot for that. “Hyung, how do you do that? DaeBak~!”

- While Dubu was filming something, he had to pretend he was talking, the director ”Onew-ya, speak something.” Dubu “Speak.” then, laughing too hard all alone. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The director asked Dubu speak something again. Then, Dubu sang ‘We No Speak America’ in a very funny way. ㅋㅋㅋ LMAO ㅋㅋㅋ He even changed his voice. ㅋㅋㅋ “Bambarabarabarabam~”

- Dubu and Yoona talked about ‘Cinderella’, a drama Yoona did, the scene she smacked an actor’s face. Dubu and Jjong imitated it. Yoona said she didn’t do like that, laughing, she said she was supposed to hit the actor slightly but her hand was too spicy. Dubu, then, talked to himself ”My hands are salty.” >< ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tooooooo cuuuuute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Dubu and Jjong sang something together, but I forgot what it was.

- It was chaos to me staying there because I heard some members singing out loud on the left side and others studying Japanese out loud on the right side.

- When Dubu came out from the dressing room for group dance scene, the stage looked different from what he saw before. So, Dubu said “It’s so empty” His way of speaking was just Toooo Cuuuute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- When Jjong was singing ‘Wedding Dress by Taeyang’, Taemin and Onew joined in with him and sang harmony. Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: DC
English translation: april_ontokki , winkme @ soompi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...