Saturday, July 23, 2011

[News] Minho and Yunho stages a perfect performance together for Kiss and Cry

TVXQ’s Uknow Yunho becomes a topic for his puppet performance in the third round of “Kiss & Cry”.

Wearing a white mask, Uknow and his partner Claudia staged a performance which was somewhat similar to a puppet performance. The atmosphere hit the climax when Uknow took off his mask and ripped off his coat. Together with Claudia, they displayed their ability of skating through techniques such as steady lifting.

After the performance, Uknow expressed, “I have to fall earlier than my partner in order to protect her when she falls, so I learnt the way to fall”, turning the atmosphere of the filming site to be one filled with warmth. Judge Kim Jang Hoon remarked, “Even though I’m a guy, but after watching Uknow’s performance, I thought it was really handsome.”

Shinee’s Minho made a special appearance as the role who controls the puppet. Judges asked Minho, “you’re also one of the popular idols that is known for being a great athlete, after watching Uknow’s performance, do you have the interest in try ice skating?” Minho replied, “I thought Yunho was really amazing when I saw his performance live, if I were to practise ice skating…”; he deliberately did not finish his words, causing the studio to be filled with laughter.

In addition, a second elimination would be held in this week’s “Kiss & Cry”.

Credit: dkpopnews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...