Saturday, November 16, 2013

[News] Taemin and Na-Eun enjoy a beach stroll on 'We Got Married'.


SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun got sandy during their trip to Jeju Island on 'We Got Married'.

On the November 16 episode, the idol couple took a romantic stroll on the beach, getting their feet and clothes covered in sand in the process. Seeing Na-Eun struggle to dust herself off, Taemin said, "I'll put on my shoes quickly and help you."

He then dusted the sand off her feet, making sure to get it all out between her toes. Taemin joked, "Dirty. What did you do?" Both Na-Eun and the studio panel, and probably the viewers, were shocked by how casually he helped her out.

Na-Eun said during her solo interview, "It was the first time someone ever helped me clean my feet, and going in between my toes... that was so funny. Oppa did it like it was nothing. He was so caring," while Taemin commented, "I'm most likely the first guy to dust in between her toes. It was cute. It was funny that even Na-Eun had feet. I felt like she wouldn't have them. It was so cute."

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...