Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[News] SHINee’s Taemin discusses dressing up like a girl on ‘Hello’.


On the April 23rd episode of KBS‘ ‘Hello‘, SHINee‘s Taemin revealed the consequences of as well as his personal impressions on cross-dressing.

Taemin revealed, “I think I dress up as a girl often these days. I’m not showing off, but when I look in the mirror after dressing up, I really look like a girl.”

MC Lee Young Ja then asked him, “So why do you not want to dress up as a girl anymore?”

Onew humorously commented, “I think he gets confused about his gender identity,” getting laughter from the hosts and the audience.

Taemin also added, “Actually, I recently had extensions in for the album’s concept. I couldn’t go to the bathroom because I was afraid people might mistake me for a girl since I had long hair.”

Source+Picture: Star News via Naver
Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...