Thursday, May 24, 2012

[Twitter] 120516 Jonhyun's Twitter Update (Eng Trans)


[English Translation] Jonghyun I’ll give you Diablo 3 as a late birthday present. Bye Lee Jonghyun

[English Translation] Boice, CNBlue is going to be in an indefinite hiatus. They bought 4 Diablo packages!! (T/N: Boice is CNBlue’s fanclub name)
[English Translation] Before I play, I should bathe and purify myself and then with a devout heart… heh…
[English Translation]Ah, this is mine
[English Translation] Don’t worry, Shawols. Sherlock overcame Civilization and was released. It won’t affect our album!!!

T/N: Diablo 3 and Civilization V are computer games. Jonghyun is saying that Civilization V didn’t distract him from working on Sherlock and Diablo won’t distract him from working on SHINee’s next album.
[English Translation] 
….A mere level 10 Barbarian awaits me… Please let me in… I made him late last night… Please let me in… I miss him… 



[Picture Translation] Battle.net is under maintenance. Please try again later. (Error 33) (Confirm)


Source: @Realjonghyun90
Translation By: Shiningtweets


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...