Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[News] Onew doesn't remember his ideal type's name?

All SHINee fans know that Onew's ideal type changes every time he's asked about it - and it's not just fans who noticed!

He had a press conference for his upcoming JTBC drama 'Royal Villa' at the Seoul Dongdaemun Megabox, and one of the media members asked, "Your ideal type always changes. Who's your latest ideal type?"

Onew laughed and said, "My ideal type always changes. If I see someone doing good at any given moment, I think that's a good person."

He was asked to pick a certain person, and Onew said, "My ideal type right now is a foreign person, but I don't remember her name right now", showcasing a case of his famous Onew-condition.

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...