Monday, July 29, 2013

[News] SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun have their first hug on 'We Got Married'!


SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun had their first hug on the July 27 episode of 'We Got Married'.

Before heading off to Japan, Taemin asked Na-Eun for a hug, saying that it was a wish of his. He said, "I'm going to Japan, and you're promoting with A Pink, so we won't see each other for a while. I'm going to miss you."

The A Pink member handed him a teddy bear and selca, surprising Taemin with her gifts and letting him know that she'll be missing him too. He then brought up what he seemed to have had in mind the entire time, saying, "Can you grant a wish of mine?"

Na-Eun gladly accepted his request, and Taemin dove in for his hug. He stated, "I wanted to hug you. To be honest, I wanted to hug you even tighter than I did."

Aww!!! Check out the cute segment above.

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...