Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[News] Jonghyun is satisfied with his face.

Idol group SHINee’s Jonghyun revealed truthfully that as a part of an idol group, he is satisfied with his face.

On KBS 2TV [Star Golden Bell] aired on the 21st, (Jonghyun) answered “Yes” in response to a question posted in a segment.
During the segment, (Jonghyun) shows his contentment with his own looks and that “I carry myself with confidence”.

Super Junior member Sungmin also replied in that segment saying “Compared to Eunhyuk, I am definitely better.”
SHINee’s Jonghyun expressed that he is very satisfied with his own face. Jonghyun said “Rather than saying that my face is handsome looking, I will say that I have a face that is useful to do activities as part of an idol group.” Jonghyun also added that “I think that within the group and comparing with Key, I am better.”

Which results in Key grumbling in displeasure.
Leesang said “Recently there have been a lot of handsome looking male celebrities, but it’s also alright to be like me.” Thus expressing confidence with his own looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...